We are committed to delivering for our clients prompt, accurate, rigorous, innovative and independent advice and geotechnical engineering solutions for:
- Dams and tunnels for water, wastewater and hydropower projects.
- Foundations and earthworks for roads, bridges, infrastructure, industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Ground improvement for earthquake and liquefaction mitigation.
- Slope stability assessment and remedial stabilization.
- Ground retention systems, temporary works and deep excavation support.
- Independent peer review, geotechnical design & construction supervision and certification.
Geotechnical engineering expertise includes:
- Ground investigation and the assessment of
the geotechnical engineering implications of
the ground conditions
- Foundation & retaining wall design recommendations
- Slope stability assessment
- Earthworks and ground improvement
- Retaining wall design
- Independent checking and peer review of
- Design certification.
Dam engineering experience includes:
- Advisory services to dam owners on the NZ Dam Safety Guidelines (2015)
- Classification of dam Potential Impact Category
- Comprehensive safety reviews
- Intermediate safety reviews
- Routine dam safety surveillance, instrumentation and monitoring
- Embankment design and construction supervision
- Advisory services for dam Building Consent applications and regulatory review.
© Copyright grantmurrayassociates.co.nz